- Don’t care that much about your job title, do what you like and enjoy getting paid for it.
- Nobody hires you for the last job title you had: they hire you because of your track record, the things you did.
- Learn as much as you can, everyday.
- Try to get T-shaped which means being good in a few disciplines but at least master one.
- Enjoy the time at work but care about your relationships and friendships: they are here to catch you if you fail and fall, work doesn’t.
- Be nice to your colleagues and appreciate everybody in the company, chances are high that somebody has high decision-making power later on in your career.
- Just smile and go deaf sometimes.
P.S.: This is/was just a quick note & reminder to myself the last few months. I just thought that it maybe could help you too.
I would appreciate to hear your thoughts on this on Twitter or as response.
Let me know if you enjoyed this article and remember others to add value to their work and life.
Published by: Kevin in Work